The issue of San Diego marijuana for medical purposes has long been a national and even an international issue. San Diego test studies have been conducted to prove that cannabis or marijuana can help treat certain illnesses such as obesity, asthma, muscle spasms, seizures, sleep disorders, gastritis, hypertension, and can even kill cancer cells. To date, more than half of the 50 states in the United Stated have already legalized the use of medical marijuana. If the medical use of marijuana has already been backed up by medical studies, why is it still an issue? Why are some people and organizations still against it?
Probably, one of the main reasons why there is still resistance is because of marijuana’s addictive qualities. If used other than for medical purposes, the use of marijuana can lead to a number of negative consequences. That is why, it is important to be a responsible user to ensure that no negative effects will happen and to prove that legalizing marijuana is not a wrong move after all.
How to be a responsible marijuana user in San Diego California. You must be sensitive of the needs and welfare of other people who are around you and those who may be affected by your marijuana intake.Here are a few principles of the responsible use of marijuana.
1.Be aware of your surroundings. Remember that not everyone is as open as you are when it comes to the use of marijuana. Regardless of your chosen from of intake, whether tinctures, dabs, vaporizers, or joints, always assess first if it is the right place and the right time to take it. Just like when lighting a cigarette. There are designated smoking areas where you can freely light up and there are areas where smoking is discouraged or not allowed. The same goes with marijuana. Even if you are in a state where marijuana is legal, you still have to take precautions. Respect the rights of others, especially in the case of elders and children.
2.Do not use more than what you need. Always use marijuana in moderation and do not take it just to get high. If your primary goal is to treat any illness that you have, then you should only take what is recommended. It is just like taking prescription medicines. Take the
prescribed amount and you will get better but if you take more, you can get overdosed. It is important to resist abuse.
3.Get your marijuana supply from a reputable delivery service provider in San Diego. Do some research to know of the dispensaries and storefronts near your area. It is important that you pick a place which is not just convenient for you but also makes you feel comfortable and secured. You can get some feedback from other users and take note of their reviews. If you have the time, it is also recommended that you visit the place so that you can feel the vibe and personally ask questions about their products.
4.Take safety precautions at all times. Keep your marijuana in places which are not accessible to children. Children are very curious and may try to copy what they have seen from you. They should not have access to marijuana anytime by keeping the item in a secured storage. Most importantly, safety should be your top priority. If you have taken marijuana, do not drive or attempt to operate any dangerous machinery as you may have impaired vision or judgment. San Diego has gotten very strict and highly likely to give anyone a DUI when driving impaired anywhere in San Diego County.
Many of us are already familiar with the risks and dangers of smoking weed. So in this post, we’re going to focus on the benefits of marijuana.
The health benefits of smoking pot are well documented and have been proven by scientific research and tests. Here’s what I consider a comprehensive list of the real benefits of smoking weed:
1. Smoking marijuana has been found to be helpful for people who are undergoing chemotherapy. Chemotherapy can trigger all kinds of side effects including nausea and vomiting, and smoking weed can help ease these symptoms.
2. It can also treat insomnia. Some people who have been suffering from insomnia for a long time have resorted to weed so they can sleep through the night.
3. It can remove eye pressure for those who have glaucoma. Years ago, scientists discovered that marijuana can temporarily relieve glaucoma symptoms and tried to create eye drops that contained marijuana or its active component which is THC however because it is insoluble in water, they were not successful. Smoking weed seems to be the only alternative.
4. Marijuana helps with creativity. This is why a lot of famous creative minds often puff marijuana (or sometimes Heroin).
5. Marijuana also provides relief for tooth pain although some dentists would recommend that you apply THC topically instead of smoking pot.
6. Anxiety can be treated using certain strains of marijuana. You’ll need to check various strains to find one that will work for you. When you smoke weed, your mind will feel more relaxed and you will not be as stressed as you were prior to this “treatment.”
7. Lastly, marijuana can help those who have eating disorders, especially those suffering from anorexia. Smoking weed will improve your appetite so you’ll be healthier and get all the nutrients your body needs.
Should You Smoke Pot Everyday? Smoking weed from time to time may not be as effective as smoking it everyday especially if you’re suffering from chronic health issues. For example, if you have severe insomnia, you will only be able to sleep through the night after smoking weed. The same is true for those who are suffering from long-term anxiety or from conditions that cause debilitating pain. You’ll need your daily dose of this herb to relieve your symptoms.
Does It Cause Side Effects? There are effects associated with marijuana consumption and many of those who have been smoking weed regularly can tell you this is true. For one, you may experience short-term memory loss and you may eventually gain weight (too much, sometimes). The crash can also be nasty to some, and if you abruptly stop smoking weed, you may experience undesirable withdrawal symptoms. But when used properly, the benefits of smoking weed far outweighs whatever side effects it may produce.